Neighbor takes out mailboxes

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Neighbor's mailboxes were laying in the street this morning so of course I went through video to see what happened. She came home early this morning and apparently had trouble backing into the driveway. Nnot out of the ordinary for her but I wonder if a liquid factor was at play since she apparently missed her house the first time. There are three boxes on that post and thankfully mine is on a different post!

IMG_8639.jpg

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow....I would agree that it's likely she had some alcohol in her system, given the time (after midnight) unless she does this regularly and that arrival time is her norm.

Clearly she doesn't have a clue how to back up her vehicle safely, especially at night.....she put herself at a disadvantage right off by hugging the curb. My #1 rule is if you can't see where you're going to you don't try to go there!

BTW, did you see where someone walks over at 8:15 and drags the boxes? That person doesn't seem to be very steady on their feet, IMO.

P.S.- Is that a flagpole that's lit at night? If so, kudos to you for showing Old Glory the respect she deserves. So many folks fly her a night with no lighting as required per the Flag Code.

Last edited:

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
This was painful to watch, but I watched the whole video. I was waiting for her to crash into her garage door.

Did she own up to responsibility for the damage?
Mailboxes were back on the post by 9AM! [correction] a different neighbor was out there repairing it during our thunderstorms. He even pulled out a canopy to shelter himself!

I’ll be sending him the video link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.