Network abnormal monitor failure DAHUA VTH2421FBP & VTO210E

xavier2k3

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Peeps, I wonder if you can help.

I bought a new property earlier this year and the Intercom/Doorbell were already installed.

The doorbell works fine with video/sound when someone rings the doorbell, it appears on the monitor etc and you can answer and communicate 2 way. But when the doorbell hasn't rung and I click Monitor to see the doorbell camera from the VTH it comes up with the error "Network abnormal monitor failure" and I'm unable to see/hear anything. I've got VDP Config, and can see they're both running 4.4 firmware. When I try to reboot the VTO from VDP Config it also doesn't connect so suspecting there's something not quite right.

1621172760252.png

Can anyone assist?

Reaction score
Same problem here, after changing password I have complete connection to the doorbell using the app.
Using the monitor (VTO1510CH) I have video when somebody rings, but cannot open the door and when I want to want to look outside without ringing I receive the message: Network abnormal, monitor failure .
Who has the solution?
Pieter

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi Peeps, I wonder if you can help.

I bought a new property earlier this year and the Intercom/Doorbell were already installed.

The doorbell works fine with video/sound when someone rings the doorbell, it appears on the monitor etc and you can answer and communicate 2 way. But when the doorbell hasn't rung and I click Monitor to see the doorbell camera from the VTH it comes up with the error "Network abnormal monitor failure" and I'm unable to see/hear anything. I've got VDP Config, and can see they're both running 4.4 firmware. When I try to reboot the VTO from VDP Config it also doesn't connect so suspecting there's something not quite right.

Can anyone assist?
Hello.
Can you show the VTO settings and SIP settings on the monitor screen?