New bundle of joy

Reaction score
The big question is... If this isn't labeled Hikvision right on it, how can I tell if it is or not?

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Knock off but, hey see if it works as some clones are as good as their makers, reverse engineering at its finest. More importantly who was the vendor and how much ?

spixel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I assume because Coke would not forget to put Coke on their can would they ? Who was vendor was it Aliexpress item ? was it cheap ? Like I said it may be a fine camera looks good from teh picture anyway, how is it running
Give it a rest, you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Ever heard of OEM?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I assume because Coke would not forget to put Coke on their can would they ? Who was vendor was it Aliexpress item ? was it cheap ? Like I said it may be a fine camera looks good from teh picture anyway, how is it running
Sometimes, if you dont know what you are talking about, its best to not say anything. The lack of a manufactures name does not indicate a fake. Its not helpful to the op when you provide misinformation. As spixel points out, this is common OEM practice.