New DAHUA CUE 1080p not seeing app or network

Skot

n3wb
Reaction score
I just purchased three Dahua/Lechange tc7/Cue 1080p wireless cameras (yes, they're the Chinese ones, I purchased before a friend recommended this site) and downloaded the app provided by the QR code in the instructions. I have followed the instructions to a tee, and tried to get the camera and phone to recognize one another at least fifty times. Nothing works. It just says "timed out" when trying to add. I've also tried manually entering the s/n and using the 'cukoo' method, which also doesn't work.

So, either I am doing something wrong or the app/cams are junk.

I've factory reset the camera, un/reinstalled app (Android Pixel)

Settings:
SSID is not hiddenScreenshot_20190124-163747.png Screenshot_20190124-164039.png IMG_20190124_163704.jpg
2.4ghz
802.11 b/g/n,
WPA2-PSK (AES),
Channel Selection Automatic,
Channel Bandwidth 20
Port Fowarding:Disabled

Link to product: US $29.0 |Free shipping Dahua Wifi IP Camera Lechange 2MP Wireless HD Full 1080P Cloud storage Local storage security P2P ip cctv camera-in Surveillance Cameras from Security & Protection on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Heck, I'll even venmo the person who comes up with the correct solution $20!

Reaction score
It may require uPnP to operate, and that's a huge Bozo NoNo.

I also notice it has 5 GHz wifi. Is your phone connected to the 5 GHz wifi when you setup the camera? Does the phone app default to your currently selected wifi connection?