New Dahua doorbell DHI-DB11

ck42

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Interesting. Not seeing how it's networked though. Wireless with battery? Wired with PoE?

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Subscribed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting. Not seeing how it's networked though. Wireless with battery? Wired with PoE?
Wi-Fi

Up to 1080P HD video intercom with 140°angle of view
Easy installation by Wi-Fi connection
Control and review video through mobile app with cloud services
IR powered night vision provides clear details around the clock
PIR detection with 3 configurable zones for advanced motion detection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

keithl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is this battery or hard wired? I really want a doorbell camera that can replace my hard wire doorbell for power then WiFi is fine.

keithl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Excellent and when is this available? Pricing?

And can this work with their NVR as well as the app and cloud?

I just did 11 cams and a NVR5216 and wife wants a doorbell camera was trying to avoid getting a Ring.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
price i don't have now, but i will book 1 to test, this door bell still not support onvif, but not use battery as the DB10, i checked with fendman D11 maybe better than the DB10.lol.

keithl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well even if it does not use ONVIF I am still interested becasue I already have a starlight pointed at front door, but would like something the wife can get notified on her phone and pull up quickly like Ring. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Well even if it does not use ONVIF I am still interested becasue I already have a starlight pointed at front door, but would like something the wife can get notified on her phone and pull up quickly like Ring. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
OK, that is good, will get one for playing, lol.

reverend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've just ordered a Nest Hello here in the UK as they were made available here today.

I'm currently on my 6th Ring Pro unit all of which have been nothing but trouble. Either DOA units, transformer issues, connectivity issues or the last one had a focus issue after time where the focus would drift in and out during the daylight hours (probably focus shift due to heat).

I'm hoping the Nest unit will be better as it definitely has some nice features but long term I think I'd be happier with a PoE unit which does power and data over the one cable and also supports ONVIF as well as a fancy app.

Maybe one day :)

keithl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I agree, but getting a CAT 5 to most doorbells in existing construction is not likely easy, especially when you consider the connectors and burying them in the door frame.

reverend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The WiFi connection seems to be the biggest issue for a lot of people using WiFi doorbells.

We're quite lucky in that the builders used CAT 6 in our house from the transformer to the doorbell location.

On the flipside of that I'd specced the house (new build) to come with all Cat 6 yet they used Cat 5e for all the data. To be fair we've got nothing quicker but I was just planning for the future.

keithl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Cat 5e should be fine for any home unless you plan on pushing 10gb networks.

danbutter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sounds very interesting. Looking forward to seeing a review.

keithl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Andy,

Please let me know once you have tested one and have pricing, I am interested in this product.

Thanks