New Dahua IPC-HFW1320S

nt2007

n3wb
Reaction score
I run an old version of BI v2.64 with 4 other cameras running great for years. I’m unable to connect this camera. If I choose the only Dahua choice it errors with (port,user,password) If I choose Foscam it appears to authenticate but says no signal. I d/l the new version of BI to see what settings it uses for this camera hoping I could use them for the older version but was not successful.
2nd issue
The camera does connect fine in the new DEMO version of BI. But while viewing from the browser, every 10 seconds it appears to refresh (re-paint the screen) all cameras connected to it. New version is running on Win10, 12gig. Mem., 27% CPU. Directories excluded in virus SW.

Thanks for any help

nt2007

n3wb
Reaction score
I run an old version of BI v2.64 with 4 other cameras running great for years. I’m unable to connect this camera. If I choose the only Dahua choice it errors with (port,user,password) If I choose Foscam it appears to authenticate but says no signal. I d/l the new version of BI to see what settings it uses for this camera hoping I could use them for the older version but was not successful.
2nd issue
The camera does connect fine in the new DEMO version of BI. But while viewing from the browser, every 10 seconds it appears to refresh (re-paint the screen) all cameras connected to it. New version is running on Win10, 12gig. Mem., 27% CPU. Directories excluded in virus SW.

Thanks for any help
I found the section " how to add cameras to BI not in the drop-down list" after I posted the above so it is now working in the old version. That was an excellent post, thank you.
I would still like to know if there's a setting in the new version that's causing it to repaint the screen every 10 seconds thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I found the section " how to add cameras to BI not in the drop-down list" after I posted the above so it is now working in the old version. That was an excellent post, thank you.
I would still like to know if there's a setting in the new version that's causing it to repaint the screen every 10 seconds thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
were you viewing via remote desktop?

nt2007

n3wb
Reaction score
were you viewing via remote desktop?
No, it was tested on 2 other computers through there browsers besides the BI box. I did spend a fair amount of time tuning the old Win 7 BI box and this was a new Win 10 install (because I saw that's what your running) so it's possible it just needs an update or tweaking. Not really a big deal anymore since having to upgrade is no longer an issue. Thanks for your reply and all the help you've offered over the years.