normel

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why not one with a SCREW shape. ..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Why not POE?
likely because it would add to its size. They have other units with a base station that supports poe. You can also simply use an active poe splitter.

Zachi

n3wb
Reaction score
likely because it would add to its size. They have other units with a base station that supports poe. You can also simply use an active poe splitter.
It make sense to have POE. Pin hole usually installed in remote location so that is why I wonder. I know that Axis have something similar. I also know what you think about Axis hehe

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It make sense to have POE. Pin hole usually installed in remote location so that is why I wonder. I know that Axis have something similar. I also know what you think about Axis hehe
hikvision and dahua have the same type of unit axis does with POE as well as SD card, alarm and audio i/o. Axis does not have a tiny pinhole without the base station like these units.

Zachi

n3wb
Reaction score
hikvision and dahua have the same type of unit axis does with POE as well as SD card, alarm and audio i/o. Axis does not have a tiny pinhole without the base station like these units.
Yes I know which makes it more expensive. Do you have the model number for the Hikvision pinhole with the PEO?