New Hikvison V4.1.50 build180227

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
DOWNLOAD PORTAL

1. 【Onvif】 The Onvif protocol supports h.265 video stream access, and encoding parameter configuration. 2. 【Stream encryption】 (1) Once stream encryption is enabled, the output video stream will be encrypted by AES. (2) The key remains the same as the HC encryption key, so one of them is modified and the other one is modified synchronously. (3) Up to 16 channels encryption is supported.
3. 【NVR adds NVR】 NVR can be added to NVR, and only getting video stream from NVR is supported.
4. 【NVR face capture】 (1) The NVR supports face capture if the camera doesn’t support. (2) For I series NVR: 1G memory models don’t support this function, 2GB memory models support 4 channels face capture, and 4GB memory models support 6 channels face capture (3) The maximum resolution of IPC is 4MP and the resolution of face capture is 720P.
5. 【Custom split screen】 Add custom mode in video split screen configuration interface, as shown in the figure below. System – Live View – View
6. 【Support non-plug-in browsers】 (1) Support non-plug-in browser Chrome and Firefox. (2) The maximum capability of decoding is 1080P, so when the resolution of video is larger than 1080P, NVR transcodes it to 1080P. ABOUT TIME haha no more plugin
7. 【POE】 (1) NVR that has PoE port is able to add IPC automatically when IPC connects with switch and switch connects with one PoE port of NVR. (2) The PoE channel can be enabled or disabled. Camera – Camera – IP camera
8. 【Video synopsis】 (1) After setting video synopsis, the track of VCA recognition area in the video is displayed. (2) Video synopsis and face capture mutually exclusive. Playback – Channel
9. 【Restore password in local by answering questions】 Support restoring password in local by answering questions. You can choose three questions to set, using the same rules as the Web.
10. 【Live view permission configuration】 Live view permission configuration is supported in both remote and local interface (only supported in remote interface before)
11. 【Thermal】 (1) Support thermal camera alarm linkage configuration in Web (only support in 4200 clients before). (2) Support saving temperature data in NVR and displaying the data on 4200 clients. (3) The unsupported alarm types will not be displayed in the NVR local UI
12. 【Keyboard】 (1) PTZ supports oblique control over the keyboard. (2) Reduce the sensitivity of the rocker control cursor. (3) Support video playback through selecting time on keyboard.
13. 【Hik-Connect】 (1) Support zoom and preset operation. (2) The ability of capture picture increases to 4MP for K series and 8MP for I series. (3) Support uploading alarm image of smart stream in real time.
14. 【Milestone】 (1) Optimize compatibility with Milestone. Please get the details individually.
15. 【LPR】 (1) Add three new countries for license plate search, which are USA, Canada and Australia. Modified functions: 1. 【Thumbnail limitation】 The maximum resolution of thumbnails changes to 4K. 2. 【LPR alarm email】 Optimize the defect of license plate number messy in LPR alarm mail.

Supported Product List I series NVR DS-76xxNI-I2 DS-76xxNI-I2/xP DS-77xxNI-I4 DS-77xxNI-I4/xP DS-96xxNI-I8 DS-96xxNI-I16