New member from Melbourne, Australia

lojix

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi IP Cam Talk. I would Just like to introduce myself and say Hello to everybody in the house. Here's a little bit about me and what I do.

Personal Bio: My name is Cain, As a person, I like to collaborate. I endeavor to be self-aware, respectful of others and their perspectives, and I attempt to be as helpful as I can. I have had an interest personally in IP Cams and got my first Foscam system set up a few years ago, sparked by my childish love of gadgets and all things electronic :rolleyes-new: ...Since then, I have done systems for for clients and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest n' greatest innovations in the industry, and I guess that's how I found my way here.

Business Bio: After working for both large and small companies in the industry for a few years, I decided to go out on my own and start my own little empire. Lojix Net is a newly established, Australian small business which is committed to delivering highly focused digital and technology-based support services to home users and Australian SME's. The core business values are to maintain high standards in delivery and quality of workmanship through honest, professional service.

If there are any questions I can answer, let me know. If not, catch you in the threads!

Last edited by a moderator: