New Orleans Man Has Truck Stolen Out Of His Driveway

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks more like an advertisement. Why would the 2 get in back seat and No one riding shotgun?

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
if they draw first without warning, its hard to respond.
wonder what would have happened if he did not have his keys on him to give to them.

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
The truck owner had no chance even if he had a firearm. No way to out with three armed assailants who already have the drop on you.

The only thing that would have mattered is if they ordered him into the car. Then you have to take your chances with fighting since once they have you in the car, you are real fucked.

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The video advertising the pepper spray took the surveillance feed from the news story. They are not related. The video is real, the animals are real.
OK. It just seemed staged, but not surprising that it's real given today's toxic criminal environment.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'm not trying to sound like a badass navy seal or anything here, but if I saw 3 kids coming at me with guns, I wouldn't be assuming they wanted to steal my truck. Having the advantage of concealment and all three pieces of shit in a few degree target area, I think I would have emptied a magazine in their direction and taken off running in the other.

That's just me though. I've seen countless videos of young scumbags like this. As soon as a gunshot goes off, they scatter like the cockroaches they are. They are not expecting confrontation. They assume they will have an easy target.

There is no right way to act though. Everyone has a different level of acceptable compliance.

Once they are around you, though, they have control of the situation.