NEW PTZ Camera and Blue Iris.

Reaction score
I purchased an INESUN PTZ camera. The model that shows up in the control panel is IPD-D53M02-BS series. I tried using IPD-L21Y02-BS series camera profile and although I am getting a picture...it is at 1 frame per second. Is there a different camera profile I have to use or a different video path. Here is the path currently "/jpgmulreq/1/image.jpg?key=1527630175146&lq=12"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I purchased an INESUN PTZ camera. The model that shows up in the control panel is IPD-D53M02-BS series. I tried using IPD-L21Y02-BS series camera profile and although I am getting a picture...it is at 1 frame per second. Is there a different camera profile I have to use or a different video path. Here is the path currently "/jpgmulreq/1/image.jpg?key=1527630175146&lq=12"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Avoid these garbage ptz cams
You are using the jpeg stream..
Try find/inspect

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I have more expensive PTZ cameras. This was purchased near a register for basic functions. Below is the inspect report.
Any idea what path would work?

Opening 192.168.1.110 port 80...
HTTP Get / request...
Redirected to 192.168.1.110:80
OK
ONVIF GetSystemDateAndTime
HTTP 404
Opening 192.168.1.110 port 8999...
2018-07-04T04:04:54.000Z
Requesting device information...
Manufacturer:
Model: IPD-D53M02-BS
FirmwareVersion: V1.04.10-171224
GetCapabilities...
Querying services
Has Imaging services: /onvif/image_service
Has media services: /onvif/media_service
Has RTP_RTSP_TCP, requesting profiles
Has Event services: /onvif/event_service
Has WSPullPointSupport
RelayOutputs: 1
RelayOutput: RelayOutput0/Bistable/open
InputConnectors: 1
Has Device IO services: /onvif/deviceio_service
AudioOutputs: 1
Has PTZ service: /onvif/ptz_service
Checking for common cameras...
Foscam FI86xx/98xx compatible?
Foscam FI89xx compatible?
Foscam FI9821 V2 compatible?
Foscam FI9821 media port compatible?
RTSP port open?
RTSP port detected!
Done

Thanks,

Richie

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I have more expensive PTZ cameras. This was purchased near a register for basic functions. Below is the inspect report.
Any idea what path would work?

Opening 192.168.1.110 port 80...
HTTP Get / request...
Redirected to 192.168.1.110:80
OK
HTTP 404
Opening 192.168.1.110 port 8999...
2018-07-04T04:04:54.000Z
Requesting device information...
Manufacturer:
Model: IPD-D53M02-BS
FirmwareVersion: V1.04.10-171224
GetCapabilities...
Querying services
Has Imaging services: /onvif/image_service
Has media services: /onvif/media_service
Has RTP_RTSP_TCP, requesting profiles
Has Event services: /onvif/event_service
Has WSPullPointSupport
RelayOutputs: 1
RelayOutput: RelayOutput0/Bistable/open
InputConnectors: 1
Has Device IO services: /onvif/deviceio_service
AudioOutputs: 1
Checking for common cameras...
Foscam FI86xx/98xx compatible?
Foscam FI89xx compatible?
Foscam FI9821 V2 compatible?
Foscam FI9821 media port compatible?
RTSP port open?
RTSP port detected!
Done

Thanks,

Richie
it should auto set the corect path.
otherwise see the sticky in the trouble shooting section.
what is the point of a cheap garbage camera if it fails when you need it most.

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I also didn't realize I had to but the admin username and password in. The second user wasn't an admin and therefore didn't work. Now I just need to figure out the PTZ setting.

Richie

Reaction score
Just figured the PTZ out. Once again...Thank you for getting back to me. FENDERMAN 2020

So I brought this in and having difficulties getting it to communicate directly on the built-In PoE port. If I connect to a stand-alone PoE switch, software such as Sighthound and Blue Iris can both see the camera. Failure when logging in with “admin” and “123456” for the password or just leaving the password empty/blank.

My Hikvision NVR can see the cam when it’s on the stand-alone port but I can not add it. The NVR software states that no more IP cameras can be added. My NVR has 16 PoE ports and only 14 are being used.

Any help would be welcoming. I purchased this camera because the specs stated it’s protocol settings had HikVision, Dahua, and is also Onvif.

UPDATE: Finally success! I plugged the cam into my PoE switch, loaded the default web interface. Change default language to English, changed the ports to match what I already was using, changed the default CN DNS to Google 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 then changed the password to a secure AlphaNumeric that takes 2,265,308 Years and 4 Months to crack. Anyways I then added the cam to The Hikvision NVR and it’s up and running.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pepparkaka

n3wb
Reaction score
Just figured the PTZ out. Once again...Thank you for getting back to me. FENDERMAN 2020
Mr John you have figured the ptz-control out. Can you give me some hints. I get the same on my camera IPD-D53M02, got pictures (live) but I don`t get the ptz contol to function.

Reaction score
Mr John you have figured the ptz-control out. Can you give me some hints. I get the same on my camera IPD-D53M02, got pictures (live) but I don`t get the ptz contol to function.
I have an IPD-E2A5Y04 and cannot get the Ptz to work either. Suggestions would be most welcome. I agree, it is a cheap camera and more expensive ones would work better, but neither are bullet proof, something I have a problem with in the wild west of Montana!

Reaction score
Yes. It found the camera OK and works just great, but no ptz. Find/inspect returned the following at the end of the data stream.
Done
But the ptz still does not work.

djcb

n3wb
Reaction score
The default ONVIF (OXML) option works for me, and was selected automatically upon inspect (using the username/password before hitting Inspect). Default everything.

Version: V1.04.10-171224
Product info: IPD-D53M02-BS series

PTZ Function tab on left:

- Address: 1
- Protocol: Pelco-D
- Baud rate: 9600
- 3D Protocol: Pelco-DH
- User mode: HK-TST

I upped speed to 8 and 8 accordingly so that its tolerable.

Hope this helps

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully found the latest update of firmware for this or at least an alternative?

I'm truly having issues with the Main Stream viewing and PTZ in the mobile app. The stranget things happen, When its daylight the PTZ works but when IR is on at night PTZ won't work... go figure? this is on the web page and the app

Also on the IE page, The errors I get are annoying, I don't get any signal on LAN or VPN or ddns all ports forwarded as default for test purposes and PTZ set up as above.

Its also reporting net up net down in its logs.

Attachments

Faustino

n3wb
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully found the latest update of firmware for this or at least an alternative?

I'm truly having issues with the Main Stream viewing and PTZ in the mobile app. The stranget things happen, When its daylight the PTZ works but when IR is on at night PTZ won't work... go figure? this is on the web page and the app

Also on the IE page, The errors I get are annoying, I don't get any signal on LAN or VPN or ddns all ports forwarded as default for test purposes and PTZ set up as above.

Its also reporting net up net down in its logs.
Up today i not found anoter new firmware, have you found samething new?