New to the scene.

Ozzie238

n3wb
Reaction score
972975CC-37D6-4AA7-B59E-9730F93D8A46.jpeg AEC8CD74-B784-42D4-A23B-C97FA5CA9AA5.jpeg hello all!
I’m glad this exist.

I need help, I’ve searched around even got Help from authorized seller where I purchased cameras.
The cameras I acquired are 3 dome IPC-HDBW4433R-ZS models

I followed another threads lead and went outside and reset each camera, held button for 20-30 seconds. It worked for that individual, but no luck for me.
I have two other bullet cams working perfectly.

I believe I have to change the address on each of them, using the info I received from seller I’m stuck. Haven’t received response from him since it was late last night. In his example I should see cameras in the config tool as uninitialized but only see my nvr present. Pic below.

In the main dahua screen I get errors on the 3 cameras “conf.loginerrorNo-18”

I have minimal pc experience when it comes to changing out the Ip addresses or subnet from what I’ve scene across the board regarding this issue.
Is there a baby step by step guide lying around? Haha

Thank you for helping out!

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 30014 View attachment 30015 hello all!
I’m glad this exist.

I need help, I’ve searched around even got Help from authorized seller where I purchased cameras.
The cameras I acquired are 3 dome IPC-HDBW4433R-ZS models

I followed another threads lead and went outside and reset each camera, held button for 20-30 seconds. It worked for that individual, but no luck for me.
I have two other bullet cams working perfectly.

I believe I have to change the address on each of them, using the info I received from seller I’m stuck. Haven’t received response from him since it was late last night. In his example I should see cameras in the config tool as uninitialized but only see my nvr present. Pic below.

In the main dahua screen I get errors on the 3 cameras “conf.loginerrorNo-18”

I have minimal pc experience when it comes to changing out the Ip addresses or subnet from what I’ve scene across the board regarding this issue.
Is there a baby step by step guide lying around? Haha

Thank you for helping out!
FYI, the person you purchased the cameras from is NOT an authorized seller. Those cameras are hacked china region cams. If they failed to disclose that to you, send them back or file a chargeback with your credit card.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Before connecting any of the cameras to the network PING 192.168.1.108, if you get a response you have an IP conflict.

If no conflect, connect only one new camera to the network, this will prevent IP conflict. The Ip for the new camera should be 192.168.1.108. Ping 192.168.1.108 , it should resopnd. Is your PC on the 192.168.1.xxx network? Use your browser (Internet Explore) to access the camera and change the IP Address

Ozzie238

n3wb
Reaction score
Before connecting any of the cameras to the network PING 192.168.1.108, if you get a response you have an IP conflict.

If no conflect, connect only one new camera to the network, this will prevent IP conflict. The Ip for the new camera should be 192.168.1.108. Ping 192.168.1.108 , it should resopnd. Is your PC on the 192.168.1.xxx network? Use your browser (Internet Explore) to access the camera and change the IP Address
So after ping 192.168.1.108
When cam not plugged into router,
I get destination host unreachable

When cam plugged in
I get same results.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The PC and router are on the correct network.

What software is giving the error config.loginerrno.18, is this from an NVR ?
What is the model number of the dahau camera ?
Is the camera hard wired to the network ?
Is the camera powered using a POE switch/hub or are you using a power supply ? If power supply was it provided with the camera ?

Read the following post :
Help Needed - Login Error on NVR W/ 5231

Ozzie238

n3wb
Reaction score
The PC and router are on the correct network.

What software is giving the error config.loginerrno.18, is this from an NVR ?
What is the model number of the dahau camera ?
Is the camera hard wired to the network ?
Is the camera powered using a POE switch/hub or are you using a power supply ? If power supply was it provided with the camera ?

Read the following post :
Help Needed - Login Error on NVR W/ 5231
Yes, The dahua nvr software is giving the error msg, I’m not using any other software/program.
Dahua cameras are ipc-hfw1431sp which I got from Andy.
When I first did the ping for the IP address You suggested it was plugged straight into the router where it didn’t detect camera.
No switch...POE straight into NVR.

Attachments

Ozzie238

n3wb
Reaction score
With your help and guidance, 2 of the 3 cameras are working. Thank you very much!!
The one camera that isn’t working, I hit the reset button, following another lead. I’ll worry about that later.
What got me over the hump were these steps found in post.

-plugged one camera at a time to router
-pc straight to nvr
- Configtool found the cameras, wrote down IP address to access camera, changed to new IP address to be within range. Camera became initiatilized
- IP address in explorer for camera, menu popped up, changed login to match nvr.
And viola Camera can be seen.
Plugged every thing back to its home, updated camera login in NVR.
It’s been over an hour and working like a charm.

Thank you again for your help!

Probably hear from me again regarding the one camera I reset, hope I can figure that one out.