New Windows 10 load cannot connect to UI3 anymore

aawhyte

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

I reloaded my server this weekend and I exported and then imported the settings, BTW that was great.

I had the previous install working great with UI3 nothing else changed on my network. So I read that UI3 is now a part of the normal install. I have tried with and without the /UI3.htm but I am receiving this error (attached), inside and outside of my network. Any help I couldn't find any other post dealing with this so.... I'm sure I have something not set right. Oh and I did run the remote access wizard with all green tabs/buttons.

.CaptureError.PNG

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
See if your ui3 directory (with its ui3.htm) got placed inside another (new) ui3 folder: in your URL try adding 'ui3' in front of 'ui3.htm' like this:
'xxxxxxxxxx/ui3/ui3.htm '

aawhyte

n3wb
Reaction score
The ui3.htm is in the first ui3 folder along with login.htm, timeout.htm etc. Here is the path in Program Files. C:\Program Files\Blue Iris 4\www\ui3. There is another ui3 folder inside the first ui3, not sure if correct as this is from a brand new install.
This is on a fresh install of windows. I do also have a the Blue Iris Folder in the Root C directory.
Thanks for the reply. I did what you said but it came back with the same response.
This is happening inside and outside the network. I have tried all three browser with exact error from two different computers. Also from my phone as well.

Last edited:

aawhyte

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok found the UI3.zip file that I had previously installed. Unzipped it, copied over the files, bam, working. Something must have gone wrong during the install.

PancakeBimmer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Installed fresh copy of BlueIris about 5 days ago and UI3 worked great out of the box. Yesterday home blueiris system began having issues and I did a clean re-install. After reinstall at home I am getting the same error. At first I assumed it was because of reverse proxy, but connecting to BI directly produces same error. Mobile viewing is okay tho.

Developer console shows that page fails to load, and when checked www folder those files aren't there.
https://bi.redacted.net/applet/loginStyles.css?v=17-4.7.3.1
https://bi.redacted.net/applet/loginScripts.js?v=17-4.7.3.1

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Try this:
Locate the ui3.htm file, open it with Notepad, do a <control> F to "find" ==>> ui_version =
That's "ui"<underscore>"version"<space>"="

EDIT 1353 CST: FYI, my UI3 version is 153, BI is 5.4.7.11 of 6/11/21