NEW WizSense Full-color Active Deterrence Camera

Kevin Penney

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I do like the thought of being able to speak to employees.. but never had much luck with two way audio on dahua cameras.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is it too new to have a price point yet?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I do like the thought of being able to speak to employees.. but never had much luck with two way audio on dahua cameras.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
This one also can work too.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Ready to order now, the deterence camera not suit everyone, i think can be good for warehouse,indurstial park or super market using. Or your neighbour is far away from your house, the new ones has very loud siren, but i will get some to play here.

Leapy

n3wb
Reaction score
Ready to order now, the deterence camera not suit everyone, i think can be good for warehouse,indurstial park or super market using. Or your neighbour is far away from your house, the new ones has very loud siren, but i will get some to play here.
Haha!, it will certainly "deter" any thieves that is for sure!

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The "customize voice upload" has me interested because I've been brainstorming a barking dog sound to scare critters away from our chicken yard. Maybe this is a way to implement it with less gadgets and wire stringing. It's not urgent at the moment because a fox ate the chickens a few months ago :(