Newbie requiring help to set up pan tilt IP camera

Reaction score
Hi folks , well I have had these two IP cameras manufactured by storage options ( who no longer exist ) they are model F series ... and have tried on several occasions to get these going and although did have one going a few years back ...I cant seem to get them going now,as I have no support from Storage options as I did last time to get them going .

Can anyone talk me through the best way I can do it ... ?? I have downloaded ISPY software but for some reason when I scan for them I don't see them ?

Any help really appreciated .

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi folks , well I have had these two IP cameras manufactured by storage options ( who no longer exist ) they are model F series ... and have tried on several occasions to get these going and although did have one going a few years back ...I cant seem to get them going now,as I have no support from Storage options as I did last time to get them going .

Can anyone talk me through the best way I can do it ... ?? I have downloaded ISPY software but for some reason when I scan for them I don't see them ?

at least provide the make and model

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Welcome @Paul Winter

Any additional information you can provide on the cameras would be helpful. Is there a model number?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That’s odd as when I type in storage options model f series as described in my message I got STORAGE OPTIONS IP NIGHT/DAY CAMERA USER MANUAL Pdf Download.

Anyway I have managed to get it going via LAN but not wirelessly yet.
So it appears the model is: Manufacturer product ID: SON-IPC1

"After you have created the application you need to link to the camera. The camera is typically on 192.168.1.126" - so you have it working via wired LAN.

I did not see any specs for this camera, from what I can tell - it seems rather old.

Reaction score
The age aspect could be right certainly a couple of years old . Is there a chance I can get this to work wirelessly as this the bit that evades me . Kind regards