NFL star

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
We observed this guy walking around one of favorite dealerships. He seemed a little lost at first, then he dropped his bake and went for a walk. We called the cops once he entered the secure area. The we observed him going through a few cars. The cops stepped it up a bit and can be seen setting up a perimeter. The guy thought he was by himself until he heard the dog. He then makes an awesome decision to hop on a honda pilot then hop over a six foot fence from the roof of the car. Sorry for the camera placement on the apprehension. Usually these guys get caught in front of a camera or two, but this corner is a tough spot with all of the box trucks parked there.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
The excellent editing makes your videos entertaining and non-annoying to watch. He did show good skill and agility to use the truck as a way to get over the fence and away from the puppy. Of course a dog is a great motivator! I'm sort of surprised to see all of that service area left open and so easily accessible with cars (probably customers' cars) left unlocked, too. They obviously rely on your monitoring to keep things safe.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
This is the only dealership that I have ever seen with an open service department, no roll down doors. And yes they do depend on us. Before we started with this place, they had no cameras and no way to see what happened the night before.

Hoog23

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My feet hurt just watching him do all the walking