Night Owl LTE-DVR8 and BlueIris

Reaction score
I did a quick search and didn't find anything on the forum. Does anybody have the Night Owl LTE-DVR8 working with BlueIris? I have the IP address and local HTTP port entered correctly, media/video/RTSP port is 9000. Which I verified in my Night Owl configuration. User name and password are correct and I have the Night Owl LTE-DVR8 profile selected. I just get No signal I/O error:0.

I don't have anything listed in the Video -> Path
Params = {CAMNO}
Camera = (I've tried 0, 1, and 2). In the Night Owl DVR it is camera#1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. It should work with the settings you have. Make sure there is no extra space after the user name and password and that the are correct (case sensitive).
You can try a generic stream and using one of these parameters. http://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=NightOwl

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This works with my Night Owl FS-8500 DVR

I'm using camera #1 on my Night Owl FS-8500 with Blue Iris successfully, Here's a screenshot of what works for me. BTW, the camera BI 'looks at' here is the coax plugged into BNC #1 on the back of the DVR. Good luck!

NightOwl_FS-8500_BlueIris.jpg

larrybui

n3wb
Reaction score
You have to set it to port 2049 in order to make it work. Anybody know how to view 2nd or 3rd channel on nightown dvr8 ?

larrybui

n3wb
Reaction score
You have to set it to port 2049 in order to make it work. Anybody know how to view 2nd or 3rd channel on nightown dvr8 ?

I have tried so many times , even switch router but Blueiris is still not working. In my shop It will work with Lte 4dvr. Currently I will be able to view the camera through Internet explore 11 version.
Any suggest are welcome.

larrybui

n3wb
Reaction score
I have tried so many times , even switch router but Blueiris is still not working. In my shop It will work with Lte 4dvr. Currently I will be able to view the camera through Internet explore 11 version.
Any suggest are welcome.
I also have the same issue ... I sent so many messages to blueiris but still there is no help ....I have no problem with nightowl lte-dvr4 .... Wonder
why ?