No Alert Clips: What am I Missing?

christoman

n3wb
Reaction score
I have two BI setups both with nearly identical configurations. One is working fine. The other one has two cameras set to continuously record and to alert on motion with mobile notifications. For some reason, I seem to be getting notifications on my phone when there's an alert (with the picture), but when I try to open the alert on my phone it doesn't play - just shows an empty alert list. When I go into BI itself, it shows no alerts for either camera. I have attached some screenshots. I must be missing something obvious here. Thanks - christoman

upload_2018-5-15_21-17-57.png upload_2018-5-15_21-18-55.png upload_2018-5-15_21-21-1.png

christoman

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi TonyR,

Thanks much for your response. Permissions look good. I don't have any camera groups so I didn't check that - seems more restrictive anyway.

The other camera is using the "New" folder. This one is using "Stored". I just use the different folders to distribute the storage across two separate drives. Should that matter for alerts? Neither camera seems to be working in this case.

Here are my folder settings:

upload_2018-5-15_23-7-21.png

upload_2018-5-15_23-9-17.png

Thanks Again

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well, the image I sent you is how mine is set up and mine works fine on 2 smartphones, one iOS and the other Android.

I have 2 more BI systems at other locations set up just like mine and they work correctly also.

Just saying....:cool: