no audio of my aztech IP camera WIPC409HD

Jack Lum

n3wb
Reaction score
Just bought a aztech WIPC409HD and setup accordingly to my smart phone, but there is no audio, any expert down here can enlighten me ? If I want to monitor from my pc, how can I do ?
Thanks in advance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just bought a aztech WIPC409HD and setup accordingly to my smart phone, but there is no audio, any expert down here can enlighten me ? If I want to monitor from my pc, how can I do ?
Thanks in advance.
what app are you using on your phone?
have you enabled audio in the camera?

side note, in the future there are better cameras like the hikvision 2432 cube camera...

Jack Lum

n3wb
Reaction score
Thks for replying, just found out that if click the mute, there is sound. But there is another question, Is the ip camera allow two person or more to log in together ? What is there is 2 or more want to log in ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes usually they do allow more than 1 person to log in simultaneously.

Sent via Taptalk

Jack Lum

n3wb
Reaction score
If it allow two or more to log in together, as this camera allow panning and tilting, what is one want to pan right and another want to pan left then what the camera will react ? This there any other viewing app for window 8 if I want to use the PC to view ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
If it allow two or more to log in together, as this camera allow panning and tilting, what is one want to pan right and another want to pan left then what the camera will react ? This there any other viewing app for window 8 if I want to use the PC to view ?
Some cameras allow you to set various levels of control for each user....so you can disable ptz for some...otherwise like alastair said try it..most likely it will jump back and forth.....
PT is a novelty and you most likely wont be using it after the first week...