No Audio With 4.5.7.4

dechutes

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been using blue iris as a baby monitor for a couple of years now and everything has been fine. Yesterday I did the update to 4.5.7.4, it had been a while since I updated and I can't tell you what I was coming from, and now all my cameras audio isn't working. I have 6 amcrest 1080p cams and all have worked great. I have done the standard stuff, reboot, reconnect the camera etc. It isn't working both on my phone app and on th web page.

Two questions, is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a way to revert to a previous version? I need this working for tonight. We just got lucky that my son didn't wake up last night as it turned out we wouldn't have heard him.

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been using blue iris as a baby monitor for a couple of years now and everything has been fine. Yesterday I did the update to 4.5.7.4, it had been a while since I updated and I can't tell you what I was coming from, and now all my cameras audio isn't working. I have 6 amcrest 1080p cams and all have worked great. I have done the standard stuff, reboot, reconnect the camera etc. It isn't working both on my phone app and on th web page.

Two questions, is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a way to revert to a previous version? I need this working for tonight. We just got lucky that my son didn't wake up last night as it turned out we wouldn't have heard him.

Thanks!
have you checked the blue iris audio settings? have your tried deleting the camera and readding it?
to revert you need an older update file...some are posted by users on the forum.
Always manually update from the website so you have a file to revert to.
Email support.
Audio does work for me.

dechutes

n3wb
Reaction score
BLEEEH! I'm an idiot. I rebooted the camera and it's working fine. Sorry to bother everyone.