No longer receiving push notification to phone app

Weather_Junkie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi All,
I seemed to have lost the alert "push notification to phone app" I was getting when the camera detects motion. I've been running on the same version (4.4.9.4) and it was working a few days ago. I've quadruple-checked my settings and get test alerts to come through to my phone but when the camera is triggered and starts to record, I do not receive the audible alert on my phone. Any clues?

Last edited:

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not sure what the problem is, but I can confirm that this is working with version 4.6.4.1.

Weather_Junkie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've updated to 4.6 and tried the someone else's suggestion of removing my cellphone from the mobile devices section and re-logging in to BI on my mobile app but I'm still not getting any visual or audible alerts on my phone.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've updated to 4.6 and tried the someone else's suggestion of removing my cellphone from the mobile devices section and re-logging in to BI on my mobile app but I'm still not getting any visual or audible alerts on my phone.
try reinstalling the mobile app...it can also be a permissions issue on the phone or a settings issue in blue iris

evd

n3wb
Reaction score
Same deal here, latest version, if you manually trigger an alert push comes though, will not come thru for "Motion" alerts though. Only 2 cameras are doing this, the other 3 are fine..

Really weird.
Two phones, re-installed apps, etc etc..same issue on both. Must be some bug in the settings of BI I guess..still trying to resolve.