No more user can be logged in

blue66

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 5 HikVision DS-2CD2342WD-I set up and they were all running fine. In the past few days I get an error from the iOS app “iVMS-4500” on my iPhone and iPad. Of the 5 cameras I can only now see the live view on one. The remaining cameras show an error message “No more user can be logged in”. I tried logging out of the app on both iPhone and iPad and logging back into the iPhone only but the error persists. The live feed works fine on my Mac. Any advice?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John Williamson

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Log in to a camera with a web browser. Click Configuration > System > User Management then on the top line select "online users" to see if anyone else is logged in

Defcon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This will happen now and again. I have a ptz that does it every few months. Pain in the backside. Simple way to fix is to power down the camera for a minute and switch on again.

Make sure the firmware is up to date also. Had a client with a 2342 and the same issue and a firmware update appears to have solved it.

blue66

n3wb
Reaction score
This will happen now and again. I have a ptz that does it every few months. Pain in the backside. Simple way to fix is to power down the camera for a minute and switch on again.

Make sure the firmware is up to date also. Had a client with a 2342 and the same issue and a firmware update appears to have solved bootit.
I rebooted all the cameras from the browser interface and it works fine now.

Will do the firmware upgrade some time soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk