no search results- HELP Using Nest and AnyTek doorbells with BI

Reaction score
Hello
This is my first post here and after some searches I could not find anything about this.
In my current system running in my country house building site, on a GSM router/wifi ( before I install BI and new cameras) I have a:
-AnyTek video doorbell working as wood garden shed alarm - only streams when triggered and does via wifi on AnyHome soft. Simple but works
-Nest video doorbell that had to be unplugged as it streams 24/7 and eate my GSM Gb

Now (To control the building) I am installing BI-5 with a ANPVIZ IPC-D250W 5mp HD IP PoE dome camera with audio and a D-Link PoE 8 posrt (4 PoE) switch hooked up to the GSM router.

Sorry for the long intro.

QUESTION
Will I be able to hook up the Nest video doorbell and/or the AnyTek video doorbell to the BI and use them as extra cameras?

One the building is finished I will add more cameras to the BI system
Thanks
eduardo

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello
This is my first post here and after some searches I could not find anything about this.
In my current system running in my country house building site, on a GSM router/wifi ( before I install BI and new cameras) I have a:
-AnyTek video doorbell working as wood garden shed alarm - only streams when triggered and does via wifi on AnyHome soft. Simple but works
-Nest video doorbell that had to be unplugged as it streams 24/7 and eate my GSM Gb

Now (To control the building) I am installing BI-5 with a ANPVIZ IPC-D250W 5mp HD IP PoE dome camera with audio and a D-Link PoE 8 posrt (4 PoE) switch hooked up to the GSM router.

Sorry for the long intro.

QUESTION
Will I be able to hook up the Nest video doorbell and/or the AnyTek video doorbell to the BI and use them as extra cameras?

One the building is finished I will add more cameras to the BI system
Thanks
eduardo
Study this: Cliff Notes