No Signal since Update?

Reaction score
Has anything changed in the update?

Have three Hikvision cameras that have ran without problem for the last 3-4 months

I did previously have a problem creating no signal alerts, which I resolved by having the frame rate in blue iris higher than that of the camera, i.e. 20 > 25

However it seems over the last few days this error has reoccured, and its only since i noticed the new zone options? Doesn't seem to resolve with framerate/iframe changes, does anyone have any ideas?

Joe

chaycock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Without knowing what version you went from/to, I can't really make specific comments. However, I do know that if you are running BI as a service with HA enabled under Windows 7, you will see this behavior.

Reaction score
Apologies for lack of information, it auto updates so i assume only whatever the previous version to now is.

Its running on windows server 2012, which hasn't been updated.

BI is running as a service, but always has been and has never been a problem until this latest update... around 70 time outs per camera every day.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Apologies for lack of information, it auto updates so i assume only whatever the previous version to now is.

Its running on windows server 2012, which hasn't been updated.

BI is running as a service, but always has been and has never been a problem until this latest update... around 70 time outs per camera every day.
Disable auto update. It should never be enabled. Manually download all updates.
Try to find an older version (some threads have links to older versions)...