Noob Question for Concealed camera system

BFIELDS

n3wb
Reaction score
As information: I work at a textile mill and we are having problem with a thief breaking into our vending machines. I would like to catch this person. I am looking for a concealed or small camera with good optics. The camera would be mounted indoors (well lit). I would like WIFI, but after reading some of the post on this forum that may not be the best choice. Also, I would prefer a package system (ie camera, dvr, software) I would like it to be portable as we have 3 canteens.
Thanks in advance for any help

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
BFIELDS,
Welcome to the forum.

1) Maybe a "dummy cam" (under $10) conspicuously mounted might stop the thefts?
2) Maybe a real cam, recording to the SD card you install inside the cam. No NVR. After the vending machine is broken into, connect the camera to a laptop and view the recorded video from the SD card
3) One NVR, wired to cams in 3 canteens. (Assuming the canteens are near each other)

I would prefer a package system (ie camera, dvr, software)
Stick with one vendor (don't mix-n-match), and the camera, nvr and software will be compatible.

I would like it to be portable
Hmmm
3 canteens, one system? You would periodically pack it up, move it, and set it back up?

Fastb

GFM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Maybe a wildlife cam concealed inside something not-so-obvious? Some are pretty small these days and take some nice images/video recordings.