nOOb support for Zsight, Amcrest, BlueIris (iOs & pc)?

Reaction score
Seeking support for various products that I accumulated while not knowing exactly what I needed and then got smarter and got some better products & software that I am trying to use.

Some basic questions about this site's support.

1. I purchased BlueIris for my PC a year ago and just discovered and bought the Blue Iris App for my iPhone 6. Can I assume these are the same companies and can ask for help in the same blue iris forum? Separate forums? Official support forums where I can make feature requests?

2. I originally got zmodo cameras and zsight and zviewer. The cameras are good for what I want but the software sucks. Is this the place for help with the zmodo? Zsight? Zviewer?

3. I picked up 2 Amcrest cameras and installed their software and it works nice but does not handle the zmodo unlike Blue Iris which does all 5 of my cameras. Can I get Amcrest support here or is there an official support forum for amcrest?

Thanks for looking. I will post problems in appropriate forums if I can figure it out.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1- Yes you can get support for Bi here, but this forum is not connected in anyway with the author.

2-Zmodo is junk.

3-some support here.

Search is your friend.