Not getting alerts and geofence is not working.

Cleve

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am currently running the BI 5 version (5.6.0.7, updated today) on my computer. I have had some computer and WIfi issues in the past several weeks. One of those problems was that my computer running the BI program, IP address got changed. I found this out when I stopped getting alerts and could not remote in. I ended up having to get another modem from my ISP. Using the set up wizard in blue iris I set everything back up and got back online. Was out of town this weekend and noticed that the profile did not change after I left and I did not get any kind of alerts. I had clips that were stored and I could access them from my phone but I never got a push notification. I have checked the following settings, (email, phone tags, and camera alert tabs). When I to a test BI says push sent to phone and the action completed, but I never receive anything. When I am out of town I have push notifications sent to another phone as well as mine. He got notifications all night long but they are 4 to 5 days old. Can't figure out how he is getting notifications and I am not. I can get SMS text, but not the Push Notifications. I have also imported settings from an earlier date that everything was working correctly and that did not help. Any body got any ideas on this?