Not getting notifications/alerts/geofence updates on phone

Cleve

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I recently had to replace my ISP modem and in the process the IP address to the blue iris server was changed. I went through the setup process using BI Wizard and got everything back up and running. But for some reason I cannot get alerts from any of the cameras. No SMS text or Push notifications. Geofencing seems to work only when i get back inside. I will get an update sometimes but not getting anything when I leave. I am able to log in and see everything with my phone when away from home. I have two phones that can receive alerts and that phone has been receiving some alerts but they are several days old. I found a (Google) email problem and I think I got that corrected but still can't get anything to work. Any Ideas? Thanks

Cleve

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Didn't you post this same question on Sunday 8/28 ? ==>> Not getting alerts and geofence is not working.

How is your BI app on your smartphone working? Can you access your server from either remotely outside your LAN (via WAN) or on your LAN?
Yes I can, as a matter of fact I have two set ups running, one out of state, and it all seems to be working fine. I do get alerts from the second BI system but nothing from home.

Cleve

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a separate BI email address set up to send out alerts and I found out yesterday that I had 263 "Delivery failure" messages in that email out box. I have since reconfigured using the BI Authorized button but of coarse google wants to tie all accounts together.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a separate BI email address set up to send out alerts and I found out yesterday that I had 263 "Delivery failure" messages in that email out box. I have since reconfigured using the BI Authorized button but of coarse google wants to tie all accounts together.
I got tired of extreme delays or no-shows with BI alerts via email/SMS/text and went to Pushover a couple of months ago. It works GREAT! $5 one-time fee ==>>
Send Pushover notifications with pictures and hyperlinks