Note 4 Problems

integlikewhoa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just upgraded from a Samsung Note 3 to a Samsung Note 4 Phone. I can no longer login remotely and locally it takes clicking it several times and getting an error before it will go threw.

I also noticed when I do get threw that I longer have geofence, or a status/log button and on the server I can see it's logging in as anonymous vs. my user ID.

The error I get logging in is:

Unable to Connect. Please try again.
Reason: no matching user/pw

I have had BI for some time, and have it installed on many devices, but only this new device is giving me problems. I have checked many times the user and password, I have even crated a new user just for this phone, I have uninstalled and re-installed this app.

I have actually had some other app problems that send http requests and failed. I think it might be something new in the software Knox/Security that blocking certain requests on this phone.

Has anyone else had this problem or have any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you tried everything i would recommend. Can you disable Knox? Try sending an email to support.

integlikewhoa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have sent an Email to support already, without a replay on it yet. I have not seen a disable KNOX and I did try to disable everything I seem to find related to security, but nothing yet.

Usually the first 1-2 emails from BI are less then informative tho. Even tho I have forced closed and re-installed the app several times. I like how they will read everything I tried already then give me some less then helpful start of re-installing app.

integlikewhoa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That is correct.

I have emailed them in the past several times regarding HTTP commands and some geofence problems when it first was released. Usually takes a few days.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, sometimes the response is fast and sometimes it takes a while...understand that there is one guy (Ken) who runs the whole operation..coding and tech support...I believe he has a developer write the android app, maybe ios too...so you need to have some patience. As you state, there is something blocking http requests on you phone so i dont think support will be able to help you..you need to figure out whats doing this..I would try a samsung forum...

integlikewhoa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well i got it working. After rooting the phone same issue, but after flashing a stockish rom that romoved some bloatware and Knox the problem is gone.