NVMS7000 - Is there a way to set up a default camera, unmuted, max volume,fullscreen?

le0pard

n3wb
Reaction score
In a previous thread I mentioned that I was using a cheap tablet as the monitor for a camera in the baby's room. However, this tablet often powers off on it's own (perhaps due to an overheat issue since it is quite cheap) and when I power it back on and start NVMS7000 again, I continually have to select the ONE (and only) camera that is configured, manually unmute the stream, increase the volume so it is maxed out, and then finally enter full screen mode.

I was curious if anyone knows whether these types of settings can be done automatically and saved so that each time the app launches, it will always use these settings? This would save me a few minutes each time I power the tablet back on.

I didn't see any settings or way to save this type of configuration from within the app itself but perhaps I missed it. Or alternatively perhaps there are command line parameters that I can pass to the application that would cause this specific configuration/behavior when the application is launched?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

smoothie

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Re: NVMS7000 - Is there a way to set up a default camera, unmuted, max volume,fullscr

I don't know if those settings can be made default but there might be some steps you can take to counter the tablet behavior.

If you buy a few cheap power cords and place them strategically around the house then the tablet shouldn't turn off due to low power.

The tablet might be able to have "auto lock", or whatever your tablet calls it, turned off such that unless you click the button to lock the screen it will remain visible.

And lastly perhaps get a simple stand like they use for books at a book store and remove any protective case from the tablet. By using a stand that has minimal contact with the table and removing any protect case it might have that should allow the tablet to vent heat as much as possible which should prevent the unit turning off due to over heating.

Hope that helps