NVR BOOTLOOP (NBD8016R-PL-V2)

VietThuong

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a NVR (NBD8016R-PL-V2). after I changed something in setting and rebooted, my NVR can't boot up. It starts up to welcome screen then reboot again. Is there any can help me to reinstall firmware on this board. Thank you so much!

Nhat Huy

n3wb
Reaction score
You changed config in firmware ( mod firmware ) ? You can use usb boot-up to recovery fw . Fimrware you find xiongmaitech website. ( auconfig.txt and update.img) Or you can recovery by UART port !

VietThuong

n3wb
Reaction score
the firmware i found on xiongmaitech website doesn't have auconfig.txt and update.img file.

Dahuacamcctv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
the firmware i found on xiongmaitech website doesn't have auconfig.txt and update.img file.
Thats because its not Dahua. Try and see if you can read anything on the serial console. Other than that you can try and discharge the battery inside. If nothing else works you can pretty much throw that shit into the garbage.

Dahuacamcctv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here is another person who had a bricked nvr from the same manufacturer: Bricked NVR, nbd7024h-p need serial console help.
EDIT: If you can get into serial you should be able to save it if you follow the guide I linked above. While the guide is from dahua, they both use the same hisilicon brand of proccessors and the terminal commands look the same

VietThuong

n3wb
Reaction score
Here is another person who had a bricked nvr from the same manufacturer: Bricked NVR, nbd7024h-p need serial console help.
EDIT: If you can get into serial you should be able to save it if you follow the guide I linked above. While the guide is from dahua, they both use the same hisilicon brand of proccessors and the terminal commands look the same
thanks so muck. I'll try this way.