NVR System für viele Kameras

kersam43

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I need a quick decision-making aid. my test time of the Reolink system is ending soon. Actually, I'm satisfied with the SStem, the only thing is that I can't add 3rd cameras 100%. This is probably due to the NVR. Is there an NVR where every IP camera can be integrated and controlled? Of course, the price is also important to me. I paid € 540 for 5 RLC 810a & 822a for Reolink with NVR and cameras. I am using a German to English translator, sorry for any errors in the wording. Thank you

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Is there an NVR where every IP camera can be integrated and controlled?

Ich bezweifle, dass ein NVR jedes Modell unterstützt. Einige Kameras funktionieren mit eingeschränkten Funktionen.
Wenn du jede Kamera sagst, was meinst du?
jeder Hersteller? oder was?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Suggest you return this system.

It is best to match camera brand to NVR, even more so with Reolink that is more a proprietary system.

If you are satisfied with the quality, please add a video of night time motion to the unofficial reolink master thread as nobody has yet to provide a great nighttime video of a Reolink despite many people saying it works great...

kersam43

n3wb
Reaction score
Schlagen Sie vor, dieses System zurückzugeben.

Es ist am besten, die Kameramarke dem NVR zuzuordnen, umso mehr bei Reolink, das eher ein proprietäres System ist.

Wenn Sie mit der Qualität zufrieden sind, fügen Sie bitte ein Video der Nachtbewegung zum inoffiziellen Reolink-Master-Thread hinzu, da noch niemand ein großartiges Nachtvideo eines Reolinks bereitgestellt hat, obwohl viele Leute sagen, dass es großartig funktioniert ...

[/ZITIEREN]

Vielen Dank für die Antworten. Ein Komplettsystem für 540€ ist für mich auch eine Preisansage. (hoffentlich übersetzt mein übersetzt gut :))
Ich habe mir mal ein System mit Hikvision ausrechnen lassen das mich 1200€ gekostet hat. Ein System mit PC und BlueIris war mir zu kompliziert, ist es für mich immer noch.
Ich habe BlueIris auch heruntergeladen und fand es schwierig, das Ganze zu integrieren. Leider ist mein Englisch schlecht und die Sprache ist in solchen Angelegenheiten die halbe Miete.
Dankeschön

PS Ich versuche ein Video hochzuladen

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
@kersam43

any good camera starts at 100-130€ per cam

Because you are located in europe, everything is more expensive.

so 5x cameras means at least 650€ + 250€ NVR + 150€ harddrive + cables/connectors

If you are not willing to pay this, you can just stop and be happy with your reolink system.

Most problem is... even if you are willing to pay this then you need to set it up. its not plug and play. if you run the cameras in auto mode you will may get the same quality as reolink. So if you have no idea how, cannot read english (only with translator) then you will have a hardtime.

no one is liking reolink here because its garbage. So anyone will suggest you to send it back. You dont have to ask.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Re: my first recorders were DVR's (Hikvision) marketed as "Nightowl". Analog systems, back in 2018.
My NVR's are Amcrest ( Dahua rebranded). They have less features than a Dahua. But I don't like the video review process in Comparison to Blue Iris.
So I connected them to a Blue Iris PC. I need LPR on 2 camera's. I need good night vision outside.
My cameras are also 60% Dahua and 38% Amcrest.
With 2 Rookie mistake purchases of "jidetech" brand on Amazon.
But my System is on a Commercial property. So I have bigger Budget.

Reolinks are probably OK inside. But you may not be able to get good outside results at night with them. unnamed (1).jpg