NVR4216-16P-I internal switch adresses

akur

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I have most on my cameras connected to 192.x.x.0 subnet, and 6 of them connected to NVR's internal PoE switch on 10.x.x.0. I want to change their adresses to ones from 192.x.x.0. Should I change switch adress in NETWORK>SWITCH, and then change camera adresses from CAMERA>REMOTE DEVICE, or is it enough to change their adresses in CAMERA>REMOTE DEVICE and leave switch adress as it is? Will I lose connection to the cameras if I change switch adress first? In old firmware there was a redirect to specific ports in NVR like 192.1.1.10:10081-10086 for these 6 cameras, but in V4.001 it redirects to adress which is in different subnet, thus I cannot acces it :rolleyes:.
Thanks in advance.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
To be upfront honest I dont know... but I dont think that will work

You know you can access the cameras on the PoE ports via the NVR GUI right?

NVR4-CameraRegPage-4-0.jpg

akur

n3wb
Reaction score
To be upfront honest I dont know... but I dont think that will work

You know you can access the cameras on the PoE ports via the NVR GUI right?

View attachment 77143
Yeah, that's how it worked in the old soft. But in the new it shows port 37777 not Port 1, Port 2 etc. Should I remove and add cameras once more? This device is a bit far for me to go there atm so I can only access it remotely, and it would be yikes if I removed them and couldn't add them back D:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Typically they show 37777 if you manually add them.

Let the NVR add them by itself. Don’t force them, wait.

akur

n3wb
Reaction score
I have some IVS and PTZ tours linked to it so I will wait with messing with it untill I go there, just in case something which I can't fix remotely comes up.
Thank you very much for advice : )