NVR5216-16p-4ks2

afrmthabay

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I finally got my NVR up just testing it out before setting it up. I got everything from Andy and everything is working great. Thanks for all the help everyone. I'm still learning everything and I am playing around with the NVR right now. I was able to get the IOS app going for my iphone and some of the IVS functions also.

Attachments

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I finally got my NVR up just testing it out before setting it up. I got everything from Andy and everything is working great. Thanks for all the help everyone. I'm still learning everything and I am playing around with the NVR right now. I was able to get the IOS app going for my iphone and some of the IVS functions also.
Looks great I can't wait to my stuff gets here.

afrmthabay

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm just waiting on two (2) HDW5231R-Z cameras that are on back order but that is it can't wait until I get those I have heard really good feedback from everyone about those and picture quality looks great

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm just waiting on two (2) HDW5231R-Z cameras that are on back order but that is it can't wait until I get those I have heard really good feedback from everyone about those and picture quality looks great
I am as well I should have them in a week

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
awesome; like the looks of the new SmartPSS.. wish the'd hurry up and update the mac version

Congrats on the 49ers finally winning a game; at least they wont go out with all losses hah

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Perfect!!! I am on a business trip at dahua these days, so come to emails little slow, but no problem for the stock at all soon. This NVR is best to support the latest new ones.