NVR5432-16P-4KS2E Secondary monitor issue

Muziking

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a Dahua NVR5432-16P-4KS2E and am having an issue with the HDMI2 output.

HDMI 1 is hooked to 82" Samsung 4k works perfectly....

recently added a small monitor , hooked to HDMI2 configured the settings on the "display" section on the NVR
Picture is there... working

Problem is that HDMI2 only displays the D1 channel.. there seems to be a setting to change that but it has no effect.

I have also tried from the web interface (has no selection for channel)

I even tried to just use the tour mode, but that does not function properly at all
just jumps around to multiple splits etc and not what I actually selected in the settings at all.

Any advice... I did try searching, but just couldn't find a thread with the specific issue.

Muziking

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok guys I figured this out ... in case anyone else has trouble

The channel setting in the nvr “display” setting did nothing from what I can see
I’ll research further perhaps it is selecting the audio source

I figured out from screen 1 using the menu bar at the bottom you can actually switch it to view screen 2 ... meaning you will be viewing screen two on screen one

Once you are there you can make screen layout changes and select channels etc the same way you would normally on the main display

You can then switch back to screen one and the changes should be made on the secondary screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coltechaz

n3wb
Reaction score
@Muziking At least you have a video signal from your NVR5432. I have two NVR5432's with most current firmware and don't have any video output on the HDMI2 connector. I can use the menu bar trick on screen 1 to view/select what should be displayed on screen 2 but I can't seem to enable any actual video from the HDMI2 despite various setting combinations and reboots.

Can I ask what NVR firmware version you are using?