NVR608-64-4ks2 replacement motherboard?

gaijin4ever

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So, I think the motherboard in this is dead. It suddenly stopped working - no fans, no video, no lights. Replaced the power supply and now the fans spin and the green status lights come on on the motherboard when I power on from the power supply switch in the back, but the power softbutton on the front doesn't work and there's still no video from HDMI1/2/VGA.

Is there a place that sells just the motherboards for these? I don't really want to buy a new machine if I can avoid it since they don't look like they're that much different from this one from 2015, and they're like $1200, still.

gaijin4ever

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just a thought, but @EMPIRETECANDY had an NVR608-32-4KS2 refurbished unit for $280 on his last refurbished sale. If you don't need support for 64 cameras, this would be a bargain. PM him to see if he still has it. I bought this model from him almost 2 years ago now, and it's running Ver. 4 with no issues.
I don't need 64 cameras, but the bandwidth can't be less than the 384Mbps the 64 is rated at. I'll PM him.

Thanks.