NVR_V4.1.10_build171031

Phillip Walker

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, just seen this was released today

Installed on my Hikvision NVR 7700, and had a few issues....

I lost 1 HDDs of recordings as the drive status changed to repairing.

Also It does not connect to Hik-Connect anymore, its just showing as offline.

Has anyone else tried it / have any issues with Hik-Connect?

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi, just seen this was released today

Installed on my Hikvision NVR 7700, and had a few issues....

I lost 1 HDDs of recordings as the drive status changed to repairing.

Also It does not connect to Hik-Connect anymore, its just showing as offline.

Has anyone else tried it / have any issues with Hik-Connect?
Lol stream encryption I would say
I got it all to work now after an hr of messing around

Last edited:

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
Lol stream encryption I would say got it all to work now
It’s awesome but one word of caution it encrypted all feeds and you need to go back into the nvr via a screen if your running a headless unit and turn it off.
Also any iVMS 4200 it will lock the stream you have to go to and add the stream verification code to unlock the stream
Also in iVMS 4500 you have to go back into your hik connect account turn off encryption get a code via email five digit number enter it then you can use iVMS 4500 away from home.
A pain but worth it

Last edited:

Phillip Walker

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Lol stream encryption I would say
I got it all to work now after an hr of messing around
Hi, Hikvision support told be I had to change the DNS settings from automatic, to 8.8.8.8 on the network adapter in order for this to work in this release... Fixed the problem at least.

aster1x

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As usual from HIK, the PDF file in the firmware does not describe any real differences relative to the previous version. I would appreciate if anyone could post screens of the new web GUI and describe the differences.

aster1x

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is it possible to roll back from version 4.1.10 to 3.4.96 ??

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
update on DS-7616NI-I2 / 16P

all 95% fine small problem hard drivers are in repiar and i need to fix up no hik cams passwords failed to save over

so far likeing only thing is POE power usage has been lost can't find it anywhere like v3.4 had :( so can't switch over to 305m cables and see what power usage each cam is using

aster1x

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@Paul Diaz: Is it possible to post pics of the new firmware menus?
Did the upgrade keep the existing configuration of the NVR and the cameras?
Did you have to change or reenter the NVR password?

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score

all 95% fine small problem hard drivers are in repiar and i need to fix up no hik cams passwords failed to save over

so far likeing only thing is POE power usage has been lost can't find it anywhere like v3.4 had :( so can't switch over to 305m cables and see what power usage each cam is using
Hi Paul did you do this update with the nvr and the screen plugged into the back of the nvr as there are a few features you need to do via this way as this update is intended for those that run a head unit there is video encryption tabs to turn off or on and a few other tweaks that the web GUI doesn’t have even the logg in page for the nvr you join up all the dots there was some one else whom said there HD we in repair try with a small screen hooked up I did my three nvrs one at a time via a screen hooked up as and all runs ok now my problem was video encryption on the camera feeds when I looked at iVMS on the lap top I just had to enter the verification code in too the video stream key for each nvr and on Hik-Connect and iVMS for the iPad as that now has a button to enter that code

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I updateed via web gui

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
I updateed via web gui

Ok if you can plug a screen into the back of the nvr and follow the prompts you will see what I mean then it will reboot and your HD will show ok

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nvr is 100%working yeah i used the nvr ui on the hdmi so much better and i can now use VGA to show different feeds then the HDMI side

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ivm works fine i don't use hik connect just use the NVR port via openvpn to the house firewall

slodat

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

so far likeing only thing is POE power usage has been lost can't find it anywhere like v3.4 had so can't switch over to 305m cables and see what power usage each cam is using
POE info is under the “Camera” screen. Second option down on the left. This is on the VGA/HDMI interface.

I updated without any issues.

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
so far all OK :) like it that i can use vga and hdmi now :p with one the controller

aster1x

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@Diaz What do you mean by "... with one controller"?