Oc810

Erics512

n3wb
Reaction score
hello,

I am new to the world of security cameras. I have 8 oc810, That were being used by the ADT pulse. I no longer have an account with them and would like to view these cameras remotely. What's my options?

I did a little research and read about the lowes iris hub? I tried ispy but it was to confusing for me. I would prefer a dvr that I could plug internet into and a monitor as well.

Also is it possible to add my ADT alarm system into a remote application with something like the lowes iris hub? Any info would be great.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
hello,

I am new to the world of security cameras. I have 8 oc810, That were being used by the ADT pulse. I no longer have an account with them and would like to view these cameras remotely. What's my options?

I did a little research and read about the lowes iris hub? I tried ispy but it was to confusing for me. I would prefer a dvr that I could plug internet into and a monitor as well.

Also is it possible to add my ADT alarm system into a remote application with something like the lowes iris hub? Any info would be great.
Welcome to proprietary alarm crap