Odd Saturday morning behavior.

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Still not the kind of person you have to NEED to deal with.

Zak

n3wb
Reaction score
According to the video it was a hot summer day (?) He is obviously looking for shadow. I bet that backbag is heavy and he have carried it a long way in the sun. And most of all, do you see him drinking water? That behavior is typical for dehydrated person. Yes he need help. Water and cooling.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It was 9:45am, "Note: time stamp is wrong" it was 78 degrees at the time.
I didn't see him until I checked recordings later that day, or I may have investigated.
Definitely NOT typical behavior for this area.

Last edited:

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like his cousin was down by us this weekend

When the 2 cops or deputies first arrive they look closely at a small container located on the curb. Maybe some kind of container for drugs of some type? Anyway, it seems to be ignored as they are talking to the guy. Been seeing a lot more of these types of videos lately, where people are walking around like zombies.

Snapper30

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
A rough Friday night, left by his friends, or any of the above suggestions. Noticing unusual or out-of-the-ordinary activities or behavior is part of why we have camera systems. Good call @looney2ns in notifying the local LEO.

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
crack and opiod epidemic is a voracious monster and takes away so many (previously productive) lives. Statistics suggest that once someone is hooked on opiods - no matter how productive their life once was - their likelihood to return to being a fully functional member of society is low. It's a shame because many of the victims are folks who needed pain medication from a surgery... and they get swallowed up by the monster.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
50k people die a year from them, but people are worried about semi automatic rifles when all rifles combined kill less than 400 people a year. Guess mom's demand action doesn't really care about lives.
Oh, but not as serious as the number of turtles that die each year from plastic soda straws.....you can be fined and /or jailed in Santa Barbara, CA if you run a restaurant, bar, etc. and give out plastic soda straws. :rolleyes:

A $1 bill will soon be worth $2 if you're looking to roll one up to snort your coke with. After all, you don't want to be caught with a plastic straw, right?

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
50k people die a year from them, but people are worried about semi automatic rifles when all rifles combined kill less than 400 people a year...
Well that's not true. Rifles killed 400 people last week in the mid-east. And to answer your inevitable "context!" reply, I'd suggest you do a better job choosing your words if you want to make the best argument possible.