One More Camera Added :) IPC-B5442E-Z4E

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Very clean install, love it! What do your neighbors think of all these cameras you have?
Neighbors mostly are okay but then I am friends with most of them. However I see when ever someone who is not a neigbhor starts counting cameras. I have about 15 camera in the front of the house LOL so I cant blame em And yet Andy always have these nice deals which I cant resist LOL so keep on buying em.. :| By the way thank you everyone and to this forum it has made me learn so much about security cameras I have even got some of my friends who are now buying from andy :)

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Hahahaha, someone with more cameras in the front of the house than me.
Any my neighbors thought I was crazy! Until something happens and they ask me to review footage.

A new neighbor moved in down the block and asked another neighbor "what's up with the security guy? Is he approachable?". And I only have 8 in front! This is an expensive hobby but it's fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Neighbors mostly are okay but then I am friends with most of them. However I see when ever someone who is not a neigbhor starts counting cameras. I have about 15 camera in the front of the house LOL so I cant blame em And yet Andy always have these nice deals which I cant resist LOL so keep on buying em.. :| By the way thank you everyone and to this forum it has made me learn so much about security cameras I have even got some of my friends who are now buying from andy :)
My neighbors are just fine with my cameras. They ask me to look at something all the time. The video I just posted about the guy throwing the charity items into the back of the van is because of a neighbors request.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
My neighbors are just fine with my cameras. They ask me to look at something all the time. The video I just posted about the guy throwing the charity items into the back of the van is because of a neighbors request.
Yeah Most of my neighbors are cool since I have caught some people checking cars at night mailboxes etc... One of the neighbor recently told me after a incident the only security they have is my security camera lookin on to the street. Maybe we should start charging a royalty Fee LOL

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Just this past week I have had two request for me to review my camera video. One was the charity van the other was a stolen package. I gave him the license plate number of the vehicle that took the package.
Yeah Picking up plates is nice !! I have 4 cameras just doing that. Bikes are sometimes challenging though since its a much smaller plate. I have 2 doing the LPC and then 2 for overview shots of the vehicle.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Four dedicated license plate cameras here on a separate NVR. I can get a front and rear shot. Like you I also have overview cameras.
How is your 4/3 working I still have not mounted my 35mm I was gonna do it yesterday along with this but a rain gutter drain is on the way where bolts need to go. So will wait I have to call someone to rerout the rain gutter Pipe.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
How is your 4/3 working I still have not mounted my 35mm I was gonna do it yesterday along with this but a rain gutter drain is on the way where bolts need to go. So will wait I have to call someone to rerout the rain gutter Pipe.
Fantastic. It is my best camera as it should be. The charity van video was by that camera. That camera position has produced the most action of all my cameras and that is why I put it there.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Did you buy the tools to bend steel conduit?
Nope had the contractor do the Steel conduit bending, however that was already there since some of these cams were installed over 6 months ago, This time had a tree company trim the trees way up. And then Added another camera used a flex metal seal tight conduit and installed the cam :)

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
I think that conduit connecting the cameras is plastic flexible liquidtight. But it looks like he needed a bender for the EMT going into the large Jbox.

Awesome setup by the way. My wife would kill me but at least I can dream...

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
And do you ever paint any of that to match the house?
Maybe next year we will be painting the house. Will see If I wanna paint the Jbox. Which is the gray one in pic the rest I wont mind I actually like the steel conduit it gives an industrial look and the rubber liquid tight seal conduit cannot be painted over anyways :D