Only 1 day of alerts showing up

flyboy68

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Only seeing current day's alerts, previous days alerts being deleted? Here's couple pics of my settings? What am I missing?

Capture.PNG

One of my camera's setup...
Capture2.PNG

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
In the BI status tab, lightning bolt graph icon on the upper left, what does your clip storage show?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Your video clips are going into the "New" folder. Perhaps it is set to expire videos after 1 day?

Does seem rather unlikely if you actually have 2.55 TB of clips though, on motion-triggered recording.

Could be a corrupted clip DB. In the local console, right click a clip, choose Database > Repair/Regenerate. Be aware this will prevent recording from happening until the repair is complete, and it is a long, slow process.

flyboy68

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Don't think so, if you look at original post my "new" folder is my hdd and it's set to 7000gb and no age limit.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Don't think so, if you look at original post my "new" folder is my hdd and it's set to 7000gb and no age limit.
The image you posted regarding clip recording path and clip limit by size or time is for "Alerts"; click on "New" to correctly depict what those settings are (I'm sure you know that, probably an oversight when you posted the screenshot).

alerts_120321.PNG

Last edited:

flyboy68

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Could be a corrupted clip DB. In the local console, right click a clip, choose Database > Repair/Regenerate. Be aware this will prevent recording from happening until the repair is complete, and it is a long, slow process.
If i did this does it repair clips for all cameras or would I need to do it for every camera individually?

flyboy68

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
FIxed! Thanks everyone, right clicking a clip and choosing repair/regenerate did the trick. I have alerts showing up since that day for all cameras (only had to repair one clip from any camera). Thanks for the suggestion bp2008!