Onvif 4K ultra HD

BMike

n3wb
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
That has all the signs of just being another cheap trash cam, except it isn't even cheap. You can get 4K cameras for less money from a reliable brand like Dahua or Hikvision.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
does anyone have any experience with these cameras, any reviews?
https://www.amazon.com/Business-Grade-IMX274-Security-Camera/dp/B06Y4WLFXV/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5TA4ZDY47B1MEDE91P9P

It sounds great in the description, but I am curious about the quality and durability.

Thanks
Welcome BMike,

In general, avoid randomly picking vendors on Amazon, Ebay, Newegg, and Ali as sources for cameras.
I've seen countless number of fraudulent ads on those sites with numerous claims which are not accurate.

Take some time here and do a little checking on recommended vendors.

Recommend starting with the notes here in the wiki
IPCamTalk WiKi | IP Cam Talk

Also, note that particular camera is NOT a PTZ camera, but a fixed view camera.

Also note that Dome cameras are not well liked by members here for outdoors due to numerous issues. Turret styles are preferred.

If you are in a hurry, a number of us like the Dahua OEM international models. They do have a 8mp / "4K" UHD version - model would be IPC-Hxx48xx or IPC-Hxx58xx ( those would be fixed cameras - PTZ model numbers are a bit different )

note: Re the vendor - Looks like they're basically a typical CCTV shop _Globin Intercommunication - Intercoms, Mailboxes, Security Cameras, Roof Alarms, Access Control - Installation, Service, Repair - Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island_

Thus the camera is certainly made by some OEM for them.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

BMike

n3wb
Reaction score
thank you for your reply and the suggestion, I will spend more time reading about these cameras, but this one looks really good:

Dahua IPC-HDBW4830E-AS

Can these cameras record directly to NAS or do I have to get a 4k dvr?