Open ALPR Stopped working an hour ago ?

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi My OpenALPR is not detecting plates, Seems like this stopped about an hour ago anyone else ? I am on version -

1594771824425.png

I am kind of hesitant to update at the same time since I have the csv reports working perfectly or was when this was working LOL.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Restarted the system All good It has missed some plates though.. Wonder why .. Or an hour worth of plates.. The plate were clear as day.. Wonder if I will still be forced to update to the latest anyways. Will let it play out at-least till the weekend unless really get forced to update it..

riluxg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
im using 2.7.103 and have had same problem a couple of times stopping and re-starting did not work only a computer reboot fix problem

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting, I never had an issue this just happened today where it stopped, I even open the openalpr and saw couple of car zipping by but it was not getting the plates.. After restart its working fine so far.. Will be interesting to see what happens or if it stops again. Wonder if any windows update has anything to do with it..

I have though noticed in the past some of the plates specially one of my Family member who has a blue tesla and the numbering on the California plate is blue too with white background. that is like invisible to the system which is funny LOL but this whole thing is new where it did not register any plate what so ever for an hour.. So I noticed that for sure.. today

Like you said so far after the restart it seems to be working again. Will not try to fix which isnt broken Now. Will see if it becomes an issue might install the update then..

riluxg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
One thing I noticed on my computer was that the hard drive was almost full, this could have been the problem freed some space and so far it has not happened again

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
One thing I noticed on my computer was that the hard drive was almost full, this could have been the problem freed some space and so far it has not happened again
Yea you would definately wanna make sure you have space on the disk. In my case that is not the issue since I do have a dedicated drive for the openalpr which is about 2tb free. Since I do log all the images using there local server option.