Outdoor LightBulb PTZ Onvif

MiteyAV

n3wb
Reaction score
Does anyone have a functioning, outdoor, Onvif, ptz, lightbulb camera? There are so many for sale, but I don't want to go through the trial and return process looking for some that work.

I understand the quality will not be first rate, but being able to cover a few select areas would we great.

Thanks In advance.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are several threads here about those. They are all junk and pose security risks. But they are cheap...they have that going for them.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
They all look like they are made the same with varieties of Plastic shaping making them slightly different.
The reviewers seem to draw conclusions, that I have ignored before, because I wanted it to work so bad.
Some of these apps will give you fits, because the instructions are translated from Early Pleistocene era cave drawings.

MiteyAV

n3wb
Reaction score
They all look like they are made the same with varieties of Plastic shaping making them slightly different.
The reviewers seem to draw conclusions, that I have ignored before, because I wanted it to work so bad.
Some of these apps will give you fits, because the instructions are translated from Early Pleistocene era cave drawings.
LOL !!!!

They all appear to be manufactured deep within The Peoples Republic. Every single model is glaring familiar with all the other models. The API on everyone I have read about sends everything back to CN. Something I personally think is genius on their end, and quite telling just how far most people heads are in the sand :/. I prefer to share as little as possible with Winnie the Pooh