Own nvr on hikvision

Iisaak

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

I am intrested in

Hikvision DS-2DE4220IW-DE 2MP PTZ PoE, but wanted to ask first about nvr software.

Is it possible to just install the nvr software on a computer so i don't need to buy a seperate nvr server. as it will only be one camera i prefer to have nvr running on my own computer.

Thanks

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Is it possible to just install the nvr software on a computer so i don't need to buy a seperate nvr server.
You can record to a PC without a hardware NVR using the included software.

You can also look at a more powerful software solution like "Blue Iris" which is an inexpensive powerful VMS software that is discussed often here.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
That tool will connect to the camera. There camera itself also contains an interface you can utilize that is basic for simply recording only.

asif

n3wb
Reaction score
TFTP server problem.PNG hi
dears
i hope you be fine
my hikvision ip camera is not bootup (DS-2CD2820F) I trying to update its firmware by hik tfpt server it error resend required
i have tested for new of this model camera its al so not updated error the seam i downloaded the right firmware
but it not work i dont know where is the problem

please help me dears
thanks

cainrand

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, when you say included software is it this? Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
Yes, The iVMS 4200 is the NVR system that comes free with your Hikvision camera. It is also the best way to configure your camera settings.
Your cameras should have a small disc included with this software but you can download it as well.

asif

n3wb
Reaction score
thanks dear cainreand
i have downloaded the last version fo IVMS 4200
how configure my camera because is not bootup how to fix this problem

thanks