Package Thief Loses More Than He Gained (not mine)

OldStyle

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
But it's another nice Hikvision capture!

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hahaha, that's funny

And then I thought about it... that was either a murse or it was stolen too :(

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
They said the police have identified the perp, but he hasn't been arrested yet? What the hey, must be too busy eating donuts...

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Police do not recommend you do this. They recommend that you place your trust, your safety, and your life in their hands. Right. No thanks. I am my own first responder. Until they make a cop small enough to carry around in my pocket, I will rely on myself to keep me, my family, and my things safe.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nobody cares about your own stuff more than yourself. It's just stuff, but still.
Always use your head and not emotions at all times, but what happens is what happens.

stevejay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Try calling 911 in a large city and tell them somebody stole a package off your porch! They'll tell you to come into the nearest cop station the next day during regular hours and fill out a report by yourself. I think many depts would rather not have to delegate manpower to investigating little stuff like that. I think they figure that kind of theft has always happened ... and always will. Where I live, they give it a very harmless-sounding name — "residential pilferage" I think. It doesn't even sound like a crime! It definitely doesn't rise to the same level as burglary, so I think cops would rather not deal with it.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good way to get dragged down the road.