Package Thief

kheiney

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Stole my package 2 minutes after it was delivered. Scum of the Earth. Too bad for them I caught great face shots and a License Plate #. It's only a matter of time before they are picked up.

Attachments

Last edited:

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Excellent job! Hopefully that license plate is legit so Erkel can be apprehended.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Excellent. Picture and license plate should do the trick. They were probably following the delivery truck/van.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excellent. Picture and license plate should do the trick. They were probably following the delivery truck/van.
My thoughts exactly. While many (used to be "most") of us are still trying to earn a living at 1:30 PM on a Friday in order to buy items online, these dickheads drive around behind the deliverers of such and pounce on their prey. Too bad they cannot be as enthusiastic and as successful in pursuing and performing some honest work. He's got gas for that POS car though.

Man... I know they're not child molesters, wife beaters, elder abusers or murderers but there's something I cannot stand about thieves that make me want to send them to meet their maker. Can't stand 'em.:angry:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Problem is the lack of meaningful sentencing. They're ok with the light slap on the wrists most get.

This may be one area where Islamic countries have the right idea... steal, cut off hand. Steal again, cut off other hand. :)

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
this guy should be shot and killed. Hope hes caught.

Keep us posted...

What camera is this? Looks great

kheiney

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The plate cam is an old Hik 2032 with 12mm lens. Front door is running a new Dahua 8mp. Sacramento area.

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
The plate cam is an old Hik 2032 with 12mm lens. Front door is running a new Dahua 8mp.
which dahua 8mp? model?

how does the night time look? any sample video or pics?

kheiney

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ipc-hfw4830e-s It does decent at night. There is a thread about this camera. I run super bright bulbs in my outdoor lights to help out.

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
ipc-hfw4830e-s It does decent at night. There is a thread about this camera. I run super bright bulbs in my outdoor lights to help out.
could we get a picture on hows it mounted. pretty big cam, you would think he would have seen it.

kheiney

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
These are still in the mini bullet category, just square shape. I have 6 camera's on the front of my house they just don't care.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm....I've still got a few empty boxes from amazon.com. I wonder if I could rig up few to explode with compressed air when opened and send a mixture of red fluorescent dye and dog shit on the perp. :poop::poop::poop:

Naw.... I'd get sued and in California he'd likely win and maybe even get my house. :facepalm:

PapaBill

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Being Held Hostage in Central Calif By Democrats.
Sorry sort of off topic.
Calif commercial plates on a pickup or commercial truck have only 1 letter, and 6 #'s
A pickup owner has to pay extra to get a commercial plate or you are not allowed to carry anything in the back of your truck.
and thanx to Kheiney, I never realized the seq for regular plates.

Snapper30

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Looks like Puff Daddy. Did you get a good shot of the rear license plate to compare to the front? The front plate looks like it's is hanging loose due to the front end damage, but you never know.