Package Thief

EOppie

n3wb
Reaction score
It appears to be related to two individuals who were going door to door in our neighborhood soliciting money for some type of trip.

While the woman covered her face during the theft, her bright red shoes give her away as the same person seen earlier during the soliciting.

We were lucky that our good neighbors picked up the earlier package that actually was somewhat valuable, however this had only been on our porch for a short time before it was taken. Hope they enjoy the water filter
:)

Forward-looking camera is an Hikvision DS-2CD2432F-IW 2.8mm, ceiling camera is a Dahua IPC-HDB3200.

After this incident, I replaced the ceiling camera with a IPC-HDW5231R-ZE, which has been nothing short of amazing, especially at night.

I have placed an order from Andy for a IPC-HFW1831C-PIR to upgrade the door camera.

Still need to try and decide if I want to keep a wider angle on the porch ceiling, or if I should zoom in to cover more of the front walk/steps.

Reaction score
Unless you need to keep an eye on the toys on the porch, i don't see that too many people would try to get on the porch from over the railing. Most will come right up the stairs, so you may want to focus a little more on that area. You may want to shift the view a little to the right since you don't really need the view of your window.