Pal251 from KS

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi all,

New camera installer here. I work part time for my own "company" as a hobby and something to do. I work in the public sector for the city and I don't want to be doing that forever but its a nice steady job but otherwise....

I have been installing mostly dahua based products from a certain website. Not sure if I am allowed to say the name or not :).

I look forward to learning from everyone here and love to learn and share what I can.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, glad to have you on board :D This is a censor free site so feel free to share details of your build, your cameras, where you got them, etc.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I get majority of my cameras and dvrs from nellyssecurity and the rest from eaccutech

dalepa

Reaction score
Welcome, and we have a Zero Censorship policy here (one of the main reasons we are here) so post away...

Feel free to post which equipment and vendors are being used along with experiences... Still shots are great, and youtube samples are even better.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Once I get.back to a pc and some time ill show more pics and videos. No idea how to do a youtube video

dalepa

Reaction score
Once I get.back to a pc and some time ill show more pics and videos. No idea how to do a youtube video
youtube is pretty easy... After you upload the video to YouTube, copy the URL link, then click on the video icon here in this editor and paste the link.

bombo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Welcome pal251.
Dalepa I always love watching that clip.