patent led bulb IP camera dvr - look for agents and distributers

wenjin

n3wb
Reaction score
patent smart bulb wifi security camera. Led light combine with hidden wifi camera.The biggest advantage is only to screw the camera into the bulb socket which is suitable
for worldwide voltage .
The WiFi category will enable the camera to be monitored remotely by mobilephone / PC.
And it can connected with Magnetic door, PIR, Smoke Detector, Gas Detector.
There are CE and FCC ROHS certificates.

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
It had more information on the specs and general pricing.
It looks like Sengled came out with them at CES 2015.
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/sengled-smart-bulbs,news-20253.html
Interesting concept, I wonder about their durability and life span... still they are wireless which isn't my preferred method of transport.
I would also guess that the Sengled bulbs dont stream to third party software...just like many of the other proprietary cameras that force you into their monthly service, nest, drop, arlo, etc..

wenjin

n3wb
Reaction score
In the picture you posted, the bulb with the red circle around it, is that a reflective coating? do all of the bulbs have that?
It is called mirror cover to hide the camera inside, people is hard to tell . All of the bulb cameras can be set with the reflective cover like you said.

wenjin

n3wb
Reaction score
It is called mirror cover to hide the camera inside, people is hard to tell . All of the bulb cameras can be set with the reflective cover like you said.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Does the bulb also produce regular light and act like a light bulb? Does using it as a lightbulb affect the camera picture?

wenjin

n3wb
Reaction score
no, as for our bulb cameras , there is independent softawre, no monthly service, nest, drop, arlo, etc.

wenjin

n3wb
Reaction score
yes, it works as a bulb with 5w light. It will help the night vision when dark.

wenjin

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone else see the problem with a light bulb camera?

What if you turn the light off at the switch? Eh?

it is used as spy camera ,not a real light . Besides, turn on and off the light by remote control or by APP on mobilephone

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am more than willing to test this product and report the results back here for all to see. Notify me for shipping information.

wenjin

n3wb
Reaction score
I am more than willing to test this product and report the results back here for all to see. Notify me for shipping information.
pls feel free to contact with me my email:javen@newtecgoods.com skype:javenwin whatsapp:86-13590275947